From the moment you turn down the driveway you will be enveloped in the calm and serene surrounds of The Flying Trout Boutique Lodge. Set amongst lush native trees and plants, the Lodge offers guests a true sense of peace and tranquility. You’ll hear the birdsong from the lovely native tuis and fantails as they come by and visit to drink from the courtyards’ gently bubbling water feature.
Here at The Flying Trout Boutique Lodge you’ll find far more than just a comfortable pillow to rest your head. At our luxury accommodation in Taupo there are three elegantly appointed suites, each named after one of our beautiful New Zealand native birds and each unique in its decor and styling. All suites are generous in size and include their own private patio, terrace or balcony, from which the natural surrounds can best be enjoyed in utter serenity. Air conditioning, tea and coffee-making facilities, free Wi-Fi, and smart televisions are included with all suites, and we provide complimentary water, chocolates, toiletries to help you relax in utter bliss at the best luxury accommodation Taupo has to offer.
All guests also have access to the premium lodge facilities at our luxury accommodation in Taupo:
- The elegant lodge dining room, where guests can choose from a delicious, complimentary continental and cooked breakfast each morning.
- The cosy billiard room, where guests can partake in a friendly game of pool or snooker.
- The lodge bar, where guests can help themselves to their own refreshments using an honesty system for payment.
- The lodge lounge, with its ambient fireplace and cosy furniture creating an idyllic hideaway over the winter.
- The full-sized tennis court, which guests can utilise over the summer for some exercise and fresh air.